NDoscopy Dysphagia Specialists
Mobile Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing Company servicing the greater New York City area.
NDoscopy Dysphagia Specialists are experts in normal and disordered swallowing. We travel to your office or facility and provide endoscopic studies to thoroughly examine the swallow mechanism. NDoscopy also provides FEES to patients in need.
We use evidenced based information obtained from high definition video to provide our patients with exceptional care. Evidenced based treatment plan, recommendations and colored images from the study are provided the same day with data for tracking outcomes.
Benefits of NDoscopy Dysphagia Specialists
- Significant cost savings compared to Modified Barium Swallow Studies- average less than 1/4 of the price!
- Our all inclusive price is below the national average.
- Avoid transportation costs and costs of a staff member to accompany the patient for an outside procedure.
- FEES can identify aspiration and potentially reduce rates of pneumonia and rehospitalizations.
- Treating SLP can bill CPT code 92526 during the exam, if providing therapy.
- Facility can bill CPT code 92612 for the actual FEES evaluation for Med B patients.
- Ndoscopy Dysphagia Specialists travel to your facility and perform the FEES directly in the patient’s treatment room.
- We typically perform the FEES 1-2 business days after the referral, and frequently the same day!
- A detailed report with colored images from the study is provided the same day with treatment and oral feeding recommendations.
- Treating SLP may bill for dysphagia treatment, if appropriate, so that therapy minutes will not be missed.
- Live and recorded video of laryngeal anatomy and swallow physiology.
- Best image quality from chip on tip FEES system with LED technology
- Identify the cause of the patient’s dysphagia.
- Patient is examined eating typical food in his or her natural environment.
- No barium or risk of radiation.
- Evidence based results/recommendations are provided the same day with data for tracking outcomes.
- Collaboration with treating care providers leads to better outcomes.
- NDoscopy Dysphagia Specialists are prepared and aligned with PDPM
Read more about the benefits of FEES and how NDoscopy services align with the Patient Driven Payment Model.
Ndoscopy Dysphagia Specialists service skilled nursing facilities, hospitals, long term acute care, rehabilitation centers, and physician offices in Manhattan, Queens, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Rockland and Westchester Counties.
Our office is located at 3250 Westchester Ave, Suite 204, Bronx, NY 10461. We are expanding, so please contact us if we are not in your area for potential future servicing.